Rosuick Organic Farm is situated in its own picturesque valley in an area of outstanding natural beauty. There is wonderful walking on the farm and up on the Nature Reserve of Goonhilly Downs.
We are a short drive from:
- Helford River – Frenchmans Creek and is an exceptionally beautiful wooded estuary. Boating and sailing are excellent.
- Coverack – With fishing harbour and thatched cottages. Windsurfing can be enjoyed here.
- Kynance Cove – Where the beaches and cliffs form a natural beauty difficult to match.
- Kennack Sands – Safe sandy beaches as well as good walks and good access.
- The Lizard – The most southerly point of England.
- Cadgwith Cove – Unique fishing village.