Rosuick Farmhouse is a beautiful traditional stone farmhouse with its history reaching back to the Doomsday Book. The Farmhouse is the main property of the valley with its fifteenth century doors and many character features, it nestles in its country surroundings.
The house sleeps five in three bedrooms, with accommodation comprising:
- Sitting room with open beams and inglenook fire-place with wood burner
- The kitchen is fully fitted with a dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric cooker, microwave oven and washing machine.
- Upstairs has a washroom with WC and shower; three bedrooms, two with double beds (including one fourposter) and bedroom.
- The house is traditionally furnished and is fully equipped with crockery, cutlery and hardware. Electric fires, T.V., immersion heater, cot and high-chair available.
- Private garden with plenty of space for playing, clothes drying and parking.
- Spring water supply.
- Bed Linen supplied.
Bookings are from 4pm Friday to 10am the following Friday.
Sorry no dogs permitted.